29 September 2009

Kim Du Toit Is Back?

Oh joy.

I do not understand the fans. He said some things that I agreed with, and said it very well. But when I didn't agree, he was 180 off. That was running at about an 80% disagree ratio at the end when he "retired".

I speculated that he would not be gone long; and look, he's coming back.

Pardon me if I don't get all giddy, but except for the guns he just doesn't speak for me.

Weer'd Beard commented thusly at 1423 29Sep09:

I stopped reading him a few months before his last "retirement". So much blather about hanging journalists and politicians and all that just gets me rolling my eyes.
He reminds me of the Threepers saying "If you infringe on our rights we will start a revolution"....but happily waiting for the NICS transfer of their 14" BBL M4Gery with the ATF approved pinned flash hider to make that BBL the required 16"....and looking idly by as I'm not allowed to buy that gun because Mass still has the AWB among other shitty laws.
look either you're going to start a revolution or your all talk. Kim is a well spoken and wise man, and has also written many a great post that I enjoyed....but frankly when a fat man sitting in his home with his gout foot put up prattling on about "revolution" OVER and OVER again, I get a little sick of the shit.
And that's before he starts talking down to the women shooters!
Yeah I won't bother with him anymore, but I wish him and Connie the best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.