18 April 2013

Customer Service

You judge a company not by how they do when everything goes right, but by how they handle things when they all go wrong.

Cavalry Manufacturing, when I called last week, said the purple stock set you guys so generously paid for was all boxed up and ready to go out the door.

I expected it today and no package, so I called back.

The person I spoke to today was the same person I spoke with earlier.

Now he's as confused as I am.  They have no record of a shipping label being generated, and there's no box with my name and order number where it would be if no label had been generated.

They're just gone.

So he said he'd send another set out this afternoon.

It's a delay, but they're handling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.