09 April 2013

Even A Bad Day At The Range Is Still A Pretty Damn Good Day

And I did not have a bad day at the range.

Took Kaylee and Sabrina to the range to zero.

Sabrina was zeroed for 55gr ammo and that's not a good plan for an 11.5" barrel if you want it to have its best terminal effect.  It's now zeroed for 69gr SMK.

Kaylee has all new rear sights from the last time I had her out and she's zeroed with the same 69gr SMK loading.

A neat coincidence happened with my Aimpoint M4s.  I had it set so that it cowitnessed with the irons on Dottie.  When I swapped it onto Kaylee, the dot is lined up with the newly zeroed sights!

That will never happen to me again in a million years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.