29 July 2006

Heirlooms Aplenty

My mom is cleaning out her house in preparation for the big move to Colorado and the ACLF.

The only shing she had that I really wanted was the drafting table that my dad gave me.

To ship it, she would have been charged the "one room" rate from any mover, so she filled up the load with the rest of a room!

The Boy gets a new bed.

We have a huge desk that is now a table-like entertainment center sort of deal in the bedroom.

We have piles of antique glassware and china.

I have a huge assortment of Dremel attachments and two new Dremel tools.

We have basic wood working tools! Something that was sorely missing from my box.

Thanks Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.