25 July 2006

Mrs Hillary Clinton

I resented her acting like she had won the presidential election instead of her husband. She's anti-gun. She does seem to get the war though, that's a plus to me.

The thing I cannot stand about her as a senator has very little to do with HER. Considering that she votes a lot like the other senator from NY, I have to believe that this is what NY wants in a senator, that's cool as far as it goes.

What I can't figure out is WHY THE VOTERS OF NEW YORK VOTED FOR SOMEONE WHO JUST MOVED TO NEW YORK MERE DAYS LONGER THAN THE ELIGIBILITY PERIOD????

There were other Democrats that fit the ideology, why not vote for someone from New York?

This is why I am so damn conflicted about 9/11. Three thousand some odd people were killed, but that means three thousand some odd LESS New Yorkers voting. No, there is no conflict, if they needed killin' then it was OUR job to do it, not some third party. I don't think they needed killin', even if I think they were morons for living and working in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.