05 August 2008

Too Fat To Be Executed?

I have an idea!

Stop feeding him after the execution date. Heck, stop the meds too. His resistance to the sedative will drop along with his weight until he can be executed in the normal fashion, or just let him starve to death.

I have little sympathy for murderers and none at all for rapists. A rapist who murdered his victim? Is it possible to have negative sympathy?

Add me to the list of people willing to use an alternative method of execution than lethal injection. I am also putting my name in the hat to pop a .30-06 into his forehead, just in case they can't find anyone else willing to do the job. Catherine has killed before, she'll do nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.