16 August 2008

More Statistical Information

Remember this? 

It seems I was close!

Out of 35,310 2008 Corvettes, 20,030 are coupes. Out of 20,030 2008 Corvette Coupes. 45.9% are the 3LT trim level, 13.8% have dual roofs, 38.7% have the Z51 suspension package, 46.2% have dual mode exhaust, 17.4% have manual transmissions and the Z51, 33.5% came with base rims, 24.8% are black, and 10.8% have a cashmere interior. That math works out to there being just one car with my exact combination of features (actually the math adds up to 0.35893039928 cars).

My car is the only one with my exact combination of options.

There are only 82 with my color combination.

Of those, only 15 have a manual.

Of those, only 9 have the 3LT, and Z51 suspension.

Of those 9:
Only mine has the dual tops. 2 have just the clear top. 6 have just the painted top.
Mine and 5 other have the Bose stereo. 3 have the Nav.
7 of us got the dual mode exhaust.
4 of us got the base rims. 1 got the Gumby rims. 4 got the chrome.

Except for the top (it has the painted), there's only one car like mine, in New Braunfels, TX.
Except for the top and rims, there are only 3 others like mine.

Slim company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.