24 February 2011

Cager

You should think about not using this term.

It's the biker equivalent of not thinking about things like my great grandma used to call black people "CENSORED".  Not because she disliked blacks, it's just what they were called when she was a little girl.

But cager carries all the hate and venom that a Grand Wizzard has when HE says CENSORED.

I rode for many, many years.  I know where you are coming from about the clueless idiots who don't notice you until you're practically kicking their door.

However, painting EVERYONE who drives are car with the cager brush?  You'd better not even own a car then.  Because once you plop your butt in the seat, you too are a cager by your own venomous definition.

As someone who used to ride, I resent you painting me with that brush because I take extra time to note the bikes.  I give more following distance because I can't stop as fast.  I look over my shoulder to make sure there's not a narrower than a car vehicle hiding in the blind spot.

I don't call you a shitheel dirtbag biker, kindly don't sling unwarranted insults at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.