01 March 2013

NY Boycott?

We have a boycott of police and government agencies going by industry members.

Why not a boycott of Hollywood?

With the police ban someone can legitimately say that denying a cop a 15 round magazine might end up getting that cop killed (same as it would us normal folks).

Can that be said of, say, Universal Studios?

Who dies is Quentin Tarantino can't get 30 round magazines?

Who dies if the cops on CSI: Hooterville have to carry revolvers?

Who dies if Stephen Spielberg's depiction of the D-Day landing involves the actors charging up the beach shouting, "PEW PEW PEW, BUDDA BUDDA BUDDA!"

Are our lives really worse off if we starve the dancing monkeys?

1 comment:

  1. I boycott Hollywood on a regular basis. I suddenly go to the movies in the studio -- takes a good film to get me to go.

    I don't order pay-per-views or buy many DVDs.

    I don't think this is about whether or not they have 30 round mags in their movies but how hypocritically they advocate for our disarmament.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.