02 March 2013

Support

I have put my money where my mouth is!

I bought Magpul stuff for Kaylee.

I bought some of it from Midway.

I even bought some of it from Amazon, who's recently been accused of being anti.

That .38 Super I bought last night I bought from a small shop that doesn't give a cop discount.  He does give active mil a discount though.

His reasoning.

He used to offer that discount, it didn't generate enough extra sales to cover the loss.

He does not refuse to sell to anyone based on their employer (laughing but he's considering banning lawyers and politicians)

He offers an active duty discount because he was once an underpaid soldier and he once got a discount for that.  Paying it back.

He asked that I not mention the name of the shop when I asked him if I could blog it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.