02 October 2026

I'm Out

I have given it my gamest shot but I am just not having fun at one of the local breweries any more.

It really got rammed home when the "free" monthly beer I get for being a member of their mug club isn't really worth coming in for any more because it's so fucking crowded and loud.

I might just be finding out how much money I've been spending at breweries if I stay home from now on.

It also means that will no longer risk bugging my friends with my discomfort.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. I can't hear through background noise very easily, and I detest how every damn restaurant I go to feels they have to play music endlessly. Particularly when they are on a Sirius XM station that plays the same damn songs over and over and OVER again.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.