It hit me today, after The Boy's doctor's office called at 0800 that the main reason us night people resent morning people is not that they call at 0800.
It's that morning people are spent by the time us night people are functioning.
We call after lunch and they're just done for the day.
The resentment comes from the expectation that everyone be ready to respond when THEY are ready, but they don't have to respond when WE'RE ready.
When you combine this with the realization that Government hires morning people almost exclusively...
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.
Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.
If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.
If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.