06 October 2026

Could Be A Twofer

The elections in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Ecuador and Honduras give me hope that our problem at the southern border might be self correcting as sane, non-socialist, policies take hold and allow business and commerce to thrive.

Improving the economic situation at home will make it less likely their citizens want to leave there for here.

That'd be great for all nations involved.

Now, if we could get Mexico on board... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.