11 October 2026

Can't Mary Sue

I redid several of my favorite T2K characters in GURPS and I can't introduce them as my Mary Sues because they all have rank.

The ranking PC in the party, so far, is a Specialist!

The "what if I'd never broken my legs and stayed in" literally Me is a sergeant 1st class.  "I'd" have been in the service for 13 years at that point.

My other favorite Mary Sue is 2nd Lieutenant Thomas MacTavish.  The party can't afford no NPC officers.  When I was running MacTavish, two of the players outranked him.

OG T2K made it easier than GURPS to be an officer because it didn't take from other things to be one.  In fact, it was a bonus in the OG rules. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.