09 October 2026

Live Streamed Execution

Hegseth has said they are going to live stream the execution.

I've long thought that executions should be public, so no problem with that.

What I worry about is if they're going to require a login to watch or just put it there.

The real shame is they will likely bury him in secrecy so his grave don't get violated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.