08 October 2026

SUDO APT INSTALL

I, alone, and with just one spur, have managed to install the fonts that go missing every time I upgrade the version of Ubuntu!

I hit the search engine and got an answer and, for a change, I've learned enough from the 20.04 days to be able to understand what I was doing!

Go me! 

For the most part it doesn't matter, but there's some spacing issues in my T2K conversion where the substitute for Arial doesn't line up quite right and it throws off the entire document. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.