59 years ago, today, the much maligned M1 carbine proved it had what it takes to make good commies!
It is a moment that should be celebrated by everyone everywhere because he was a murderous scumbag who righteously deserved to be shot for even a small portion of what he'd done.
It's a pity they couldn't execute him more than once, to be honest!

No comments:
Post a Comment
You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.
Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.
If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.
If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.