06 October 2026

If We're Going To Do This Let's Go All In

If we're going to fire White women for putting their hair in corn-rows then we have to fire a shit ton of Black women who straighten their hair on the same cultural appropriation grounds.

Fair is fair.

Alternatively, we can be sane and stop with thinking that there's a bad thing called cultural appropriation.

Someone copying your hairstyle is an expression of admiration, not contempt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.