08 October 2026

Garands?

I am sure it was click-bait, but saw a headline that said that they might be using Garands in the firing squad for Nidal Hasan.

What I wanna know is if the Army is a member of a recognized CMP-affiliated club and can prove participation in a marksmanship-related activity or otherwise show familiarity with the safe handling of firearms and range procedures.

I'm reasonably sure they meet the age and citizenship requirements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.