06 October 2026

Click Moment

I've been trying to Grok the Indian Wars and explain them to people who only get the movie version of history.

And it hit me.

Western Civ did not have total war and the American Indian never didn't have it.

That meant the Indian way of conducting war broke a lot of the rules that the West thought were inherent to having a war.

Unfortunately for the Indians, they learned something on page 2 of the Book of War:

Never teach Western Civ a new way of fighting.

Cowabunga it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.