Isaias is going to be the first hurricane of the 2026 season.
In October.
Wow.
Isaias is the 9th named storm, which matches the Colorado prediction from July.
We're still three short on hurricanes and one short on major storms this season and it seems unlikely we're even going to get a second hurricane at this point even if we get a couple more named storms.
I don't mind the break at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.
Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.
If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.
If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.