13 April 2009

SEALs in 1/35



Here is my Mary Sue character; MR3 Mikolaj "Mike" Wodaszak.  I am especially proud of the M3 OSS.  The silencer is home-made and the stock is stolen from the M16 Family kit; it was supposed to be for an M231 Firing Port Weapon.

I am a member of the build then paint school because the glue adheres better with a plastic-plastic joint.  My putty is all dried up, so I need to get more before filling in some of the gaps, especially the left shoulder.

Here is an R607 with the stock extended and a 20 round mag substituted for the 30 that came in the kit.



Edit: I just wanted to insert a pic showing what that R607 started out as.  Adding the "extension" was a pain in the ass to get straight and the correct length.  I also fixed the magazine's length.  The Dragon kit comes with some "loose" magazines you can use as in a diorama or something to show ammo laying around or you can cut a section out and replace a 30 rounder with a 20 as I have done here.  Problem is they are not real clear about where to cut and at what angle...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.