17 April 2009

File Under Best Come Back Is Always Too Late To Sting

Libtard Lenny is experiencing some buyer's remorse about his presidential pick.

While I got to say, "Told you so," about his fretting about gun control he retorted, "I didn't want to vote about just one issue!"

I got distracted by the rest of the goings on and I have thought of a come back. "Since I told you so, and you didn't just vote on gun control, can you shut the fuck up about the one thing I warned you about?"

I may yet get to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.