14 April 2009

Obama Pizza Thing

He did indeed fly the chef from Pi Pizzeria to make him and his staff pizzas.

Telling me that he used his own funds does not change why I am ticked off about it.

What ticks me off is flying this guy in is exactly the kind of extravagance that he has said we should be avoiding. Lead by example, SIR. Set the standard by living it.

Otherwise it's do as I say, not as I do.

This goes quintuple for Al Gore.

A secondary irritation is knowing the media would be demanding Bush's head on a pike for such an act where here they insist that it's OK since Obama didn't use public funds.

By the way, since Obama hasn't had a job that wasn't public sector in a long, long time, he spent public money filtered through his paycheck.

Again, I am not upset he had pizza man come to him. I wish I could afford to bring down some Pizza Pit. What I am ticked off about is him and his party telling me I need to cut back on luxuries when he's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.