DISCLAIMER

No good can come of reading the contents of this blog.

Viewing or use of this blog or any contents or links contained herein by any person or entity within the confines of the states of Arizona and/or Tennessee is prohibited .

Violators of this policy agree to hold the owner of this blog, its contents and all links contained herein, harmless to any harm or offense taken or perceived.

Permission to use any content on this site is explicitly denied to Robert Farago, his family, his friends, his associates, his pets, and his employees and/or employer and/or their employees either in part or whole.

01 February 2013

Home Repair

In the recent spate of home repair stories...

Am I the only one who's fixed something and stood back and wondered, "that was too simple"?

Then fretted for weeks while it remained fixed?

4 comments:

  1. "Am I the only one who..."

    Nope, you are not...

    I wonder the exact same thing every time I step on the brake pedal...

    TBG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hell yes. When we first moved into our condo, I replaced the dining room light with a ceiling fan/light combo. That was like 14 yrs ago. Every day, I keep waiting for my wiring job to short out and burn down half of San Diego.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, not by a long shot.
    Doesn't happen to me often; usually when a project involves 2 or less trips to the hardware store.

    I've laid awake at night wondering what I forgot to do and when it was going to become painfully obvious.

    ReplyDelete

Try to remember you are a guest here when you comment. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention.