18 February 2013

I Have Been Challenged!


Tabitha is one of my AR's with a MLP roll mark.


I have been challenged to put this furniture set on her.


Here's a link to the parts.

I will accept this challenge; you buy 'em, I'll mount them and leave them on for a least a year.  Milspec stock, tapered mid-length handguards.  I will make the purchase if money for them is sent.

There's a side motive, purple is The Boy's favorite color.  He's never going to own a gun, being severely retarded, but he'd be delighted to see one of Daddy's guns in his favorite color.

2 comments:

  1. I'll tell you what, just trade me that lower for my forged CMMG receiver, we don't want to make the COLT unhappy now do we?......lol.......;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rather like my MLP lower. It's a Nodak-Spud A1 lower and it's forged 7075-T6 just like the big-boys. The main difference is that it's anodized in gray not black and it lacks the changes made to the lower between the M16A1 and M16A2. They're minor, but important to a retro head.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.