DISCLAIMER

By viewing this blog the user is explicitly holding the author or authors harmless of any defamation, libel or slander. Further they agree that they have travelled to the state of Florida and are subject to Florida laws and codes alone and hold that no law of the other 49 states or any county or municipal subdivision apply.

Viewing or use of this blog or any contents or links contained herein by any person or entity within the confines of the states of Arizona and/or Tennessee is prohibited . Violators of this policy agree to hold the owner of this blog, its contents and all links contained herein, harmless to any harm or offense taken or perceived.

Permission to use any content on this site is explicitly denied to Robert Farago, his family, his friends, his associates, his pets, and his employees and/or employer and/or their employees either in part or whole.

Permission to use any content on this site is explicitly denied to Kevin Richard Bartmess, his family, his friends, his associates, his pets, and his employees and/or employer and/or their employees either in part or whole. Use of this content or replication of any content found within, including links, renders violators of this policy subject to a charge of $16,000 (US) payable on demand.

17 February 2013

Supplies

Got new Boresnakes for 5.56 and 6.8.  Copper solvents dissolve bronze bristles and storing the snake wet in a tight coil just gives the solvent more contact area...

Got a Boresnake for Fuzzy Geff's .243 because I was buying Boresnakes...

They should be here Tuesday along with the MOE handguard conversion for Dottie.

Went to the gun show in Plant City just for laughs and that's what I got!  Marv got some .22LR ammo, $85 for a brick of 500 Eley Match rounds.

A vendor surprised me by having all the parts I would have needed for the MOE conversion, in the OD I prefer too!  If I had known that there was a vendor with those parts and known I was going to the show, I would have saved myself the shipping charges.

C'est la vie.

2 comments:

  1. Put the Boresnake into the top section of your empty dishwasher and wash and rinse it after use, they will last a whole lot longer. If you have a small mess bag you can also run it through the handwash cycle of the washing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lovely Harvey's top section is not empty...

    Yeah, NOW you tell me I should take care of them! The good news is I learned the washing them trick before I ruined any of the other calibers. I can rig a ship with boresnakes. I need to simplify.

    ReplyDelete

Try to remember you are a guest here when you comment. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.