02 October 2013

CLEO Sign Off

A fellow resident of my county wrote my sheriff to see if he'd sign off on NFA items.

The response from the Pasco County Sheriff's Office:

Good afternoon Mr. *******:

Sheriff Nocco believes in the second amendment and does sign off on most ATF requests as long as the background check done on the requester meets his approval. The two instances where he has not, is for sawed off shotguns and suppressors.

With the changes of late, he said he would consider such requests, but would require that the requestor pay for a psychological exam from a licensed psychologist in good standing in addition to a thorough background check. Once those are completed he would consider. There are never any guarantees that he will sign. When he signs those forms, along comes a huge responsibility.

Terry Phayre, Executive Director
Office of the Sheriff
8700 Citizens Drive
New Port Richey, Florida 34654
(727) 844-7700
In other words, he doesn't believe in the 2nd amendment at all.  If he truly did, then he'd recognize that it's a right and not subject to the whims of appointed or elected officials.

I am not a fan.  I think the deputies should look like cops, not soldiers.  I am terrified at the new slogan on the new cars, "We Fight Together".

Time to wander down to the Republican party office and get to work on a primary challenge.  If that fails, we cannot do worse than this with a Democrat.

A personal observation about this guy, he's built like a tank.  I can't but help but think of roid-rage when I look at him.  Not that I've ever seen him, even once, lose his temper; it's just that once you've been the victim of bullies you tend to spot the predators on the horizon.  Predator with a badge!  Yaaaaa!

1 comment:

  1. "We Fight Together"

    Wow! That's just wrong.

    Whatever happened to "Protect and Serve"?

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.