05 August 2017

Cue Sarah MacLaughlin

Marv is flat refusing to buy a CETME because "it's ugly".

I keep giving him a heads up on a decent deal for one and he's replied "it will be re-listed because nobody else wants it either."

That makes me think of those late-night SPCA ads with "Eyes of the Angel" running in the back ground with footage of cats and dogs looking all sad and lonely.

I have the lead in to tag line...

"Everyday, millions of firearms go unwanted and unloved..."

Adopt a gun today!

Support No-Bubba shelters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.