09 August 2017

M1956A2 Shoot



It shoots!

We only had one failure to fire.  It could be an ammo problem; could be a light strike.  We only fired 40 rounds.  20 19 of the Malaysian surplus shown below.  20 of Perfecta.


It's pretty much zeroed at mechanical zero.  That means that I put the front sight on correctly!


This target is a function check at 25 yards with the 0-2 big ghost ring.  What was left in two magazines as fast as I could shoot.  It's not near as fast as I can go with 5.56 or 6.8.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a light primer strike to me. I'd have run it through again afterwards to see if it went off the 2nd time around. But I'm cheap that way.

    ReplyDelete

Try to remember you are a guest here when you comment. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.