08 April 2008

Thoughts On Shitheel

First, a recap;

Dumbass Fuckwad Shitheel, as we all know, is in jail for violating his probation.

His eldest son, by wife 1 of 3, Orca Shitheel believes that The Lovely Harvey turned Dumbass Fuckwad Shitheel in. I didn't and have no reason to believe The Lovely Harvey did. Leading suspect is Orca Shitheel's first wife from the way she's behaved since she met Dumbass Fuckwad Shitheel and Wife 3 of 3 for lunch the day before his arrest.

Wife 3 of 3 is a total nutcase, absolutely co-dependent.

Dumbass Fuckwad Shitheel has not communicated with anyone except Wife 3 of 3 unless they happen to be sitting in the room when he called Wife 3 of 3. Since we do not live in Iowa, we have not had any communication from him since he went to jail. The Lovely Harvey has written several times. Via Wife 3 of 3 we know that he has written to Wife 3 of 3, and nobody else.

Orca Shitheel has been spreading all kinds of lies and half truths about The Lovely Harvey and I since Dumbass Fuckwad Shitheel got arrested. I think he's more motivated by our refusal to fund his move from Iowa to Florida than anything else.

End of re-cap.

Dumbass Fuckwad Shitheel is scheduled to be released on 18May08. Because he's made no attempt to contact us, in fact he's refused our request for visitation, I don't feel inclined to join in any celebration of his release. I will fight against him coming to my house ever again. I will advise The Lovely Harvey to not communicate with him, his wife, his children, his ex-wives, ex-girlfriends, and his children's wives, ex-wives and girlfriends.

I am not a huge fan of how law enforcement operates in this day and age. Dumbass Fuckwad Shitheel has brought the police into my house with his bullshit four times to date. I don't want the cops here unless I called them. The laws are especially gray about whether a felon, like Dumbass Fuckwad Shitheel, can be in my gun-owning house at all. I think it's legal for me, but not him, and would prefer not to test that post-arrest.

His eldest is another thorn. Orca Shitheel's bad-mouthing of us has affected my mother-in-law's job. If Dumbass Fuckwad Shitheel had a sense of honor, he would do something about his son. Condemn Orca's behavior vocally if nothing else. I get the impression that he'd be proud of how Orca Shitheel behaves. I base this belief on how Orca Shitheel is following an identical pattern of being a loser as his dear old dad.

Dumbass Fuckwad Shitheel has fathered five children that have been paid, predominately, by welfare. Orca Shitheel has three, with a fourth on the way, again paid for by welfare. Dumbass Fuckwad Shitheel's sister has two, paid for by welfare. Number two son has at least one, guess who paid? Notice a pattern?

It is the example of this family that makes me believe that we should not pay a single penny more on welfare. What welfare has bought is three generations of mistreatment and abuse. When we've been interviewed by agents of the state investigating Dumbass Fuckwad Shitheel, I got the impression that the Shitheel's are typical not exceptional. I don't want to pay to perpetuate that.

The fun does not end with Dumbass Fuckwad Shitheel release from the Pasco County, Florida, jail. He has a warrant for his arrest in Story County, Iowa for failure to appear and leaving the county while under bond. "I was in jail!" is not a good explanation when defending your failure to show up in court.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.