08 April 2011

Shooting at the police...

What I am asking in my earlier post is there to be a clear legal ruling about when it's legal for me to shoot a cop.  The answer cannot be never.

However; I am not seeking to blast the cops just for being cops.  Not any more than I want to shoot anyone else, for the same reasons.  A cop obeying the law is just as safe as a common citizen around me, that is: completely safe.

The question I want answered is pretty simple.  If I see someone raping a woman, it's legal to shoot them.  Is it still legal to shoot a cop who's raping a woman?

By the way; there are activities that the police do that have been deemed legal that will get me to shoot them.  No knock searches are among those.  Knocking on the door and showing me the warrant will get the police let in and allowed to search.  I might even make coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.