11 September 2012

Learning About You

Referencing this.

I am done learning about you until you start learning about ME.

I am done avoiding offending you until you start worrying about offending me.

You don't even know what I find offensive, do you?

Because you don't know what I find offensive, you don't understand the real reasons I am upset and your lack of understanding leads you to falsely attribute other motives and reasons.

It's appropriate that it comes up today of all days.

I am upset because you're murderous and intolerant not because I am prejudiced against your religious beliefs.

I am upset because you're parasites and not because of your skin tone.  This is of note because the parasites I rail on the most, The Bartmids, are caucasian.

I am upset because you're not coming here to become Americans, you're coming here to remain whatever nationality you were and I object to enclaves and colonization.  The upset is enhanced with the insult that you are also here illegally.

I am upset because when you express what "justice" is it is always punitive and often rises to the level of reversing the situation that created the injustice in the first place.  If it was wrong for "me" to do it to you, it's also wrong for you to do it to me; for the same reasons!  I am not upset that you want to be my equal as a fellow human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.