08 January 2012

Lighting A Candle To Stop Violence

There is nothing safer in the world than these two firearms UNLESS you mean me or my loved ones harm.  They will stop the violence, abruptly and with finality.


SIG-Sauer P238 in .380 ACP and Springfield Armory M1911-A1 GI in .45 ACP.

At Weer'd's suggestion...  He has the explanation too.

Bonus anti-violence gun pics with candles!  Evil black rifles make Sarah Brady cry.  Best get some Gatorade or you'll dehydrate, Sarah...


Dottie, an AR-15 in 6.8x43mm SPC II.


Sabrina, a clone of an XM177E2, in 5.56x45mm.  I think this EBR gets extra points for being a short barreled rifle.



Plus there's always tribute to those who cannot keep their guns.  This S&W Sigma is in my care because the owner's present circumstances do not allow them to keep it at home.

BONUS ROUND UPDATE!

Chester, the lovely Mrs. Thag, wanted in on this meme too.

That's her S&W Sigma in .357 SIG and her carry knives.  One by Kershaw, the other by Cold Steel.

UPDATE TWO:

My buddy Marv's carry guns.  He doesn't blog but I suggested he take a couple pics and I'd post them.  He did great!


His genuine Colt Mk IV Series 80 which is the best shooting "plain jane" 1911 I've ever fired.  It's been to the Colt custom shop for trigger work and they did a "bang up" job!


His wee little SIG-Sauer P-238.

I love how he used a smaller candle for the smaller 1911 too!  Marv is a man of great wit!

Speaking of his wit...  Hungarian PA-63 with budget night sights...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.