07 November 2012

Excuse Me

I guess I am just more of an optimist than I thought.

The end of the world?

Really?

OK, pundit.  If that's true, then roll up your sleeves and start slitting throats.

You're not are you?  The sound of your own voice in your head as you type the doom and gloom predictions pleases you too much to ever follow your prognostications to their logical conclusion.

I've quoted, "freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose," before.

That "freedom" is not liberty.  Freedom and liberty aren't entirely synonymous.

When the outcome will be the same regardless of your actions you are free to take any action you choose.  That's the freedom of nothing left to lose.

So, it's the end of the world?  How is the outcome different if you sit in front of your computer and wait for it or get out there and start massacring everyone with an Obama sign in their yard?

Oh wait, those outcomes ARE different, aren't they?

You know what I hate?  I hate quitters.

We may just be aiming for the posthumous Medal of Honor, but FIGHT GOD DAMN YOU!

Fight or fuck off and shut the hell up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.