07 November 2012

Putting A Happy Face On It

Dear Republican Party,

Since you weren't paying attention, again, let me point out that people will choose the open over the hidden every time.

If you give them the choice between an open Democrat or a democrat with an R label prefer to go with the truth in advertising.

That is why you lost in 2006.  That is why Dole lost.  That is why McCain lost.  That is why Romney lost.

Moderates do not energize.

Moderates with clear records of doing things differently than they are promising don't either.

You need to start offering me something besides, "I'm not the other guy; vote for me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.