11 November 2012

Things You Won't See...

Under CIA Director McThag.  (Or Sentator McThag, Representative McThag, Etc...)

A scandal about my extramarital affairs.

The Lovely Harvey and I have an open relationship and she's one hell of a photographer.

She understands that with power comes money and women!  In that order.

I just wanna see the breathless reporter blowing the roof off the "scandal" and Harvey saying, "Yeah, she was one of the prettier ones, wanna see pictures?"

Just a side note, the open relationship is real; but entirely theoretical because I remain my charming self.  That level of charm has been known to cause perfectly normal well adjusted heterosexual woman to seek the LGBT community with speeds approaching superluminal.

Maybe if I actually had some power... or money...

At least I married above my station!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.