DISCLAIMER

No good can come of reading the contents of this blog.

Viewing or use of this blog or any contents or links contained herein by any person or entity within the confines of the states of Arizona and/or Tennessee is prohibited .

Violators of this policy agree to hold the owner of this blog, its contents and all links contained herein, harmless to any harm or offense taken or perceived.

Permission to use any content on this site is explicitly denied to Robert Farago, his family, his friends, his associates, his pets, and his employees and/or employer and/or their employees either in part or whole.

25 February 2013

Upgrading

I've decided that I like the Magpul stuff on Dottie so much that I am going to do the same to Kaylee, except in foliage green instead of OD.

Today I attempted to give the local guys a chance.

What a mistake.

Only two places were happy to talk to me about it.

Both told me that they just don't get enough demand for the foliage green they never stock that color, and someplace like Midway or Brownell's would be faster.

One was just too busy for me to get my question asked.

One played so cute and coy I just left.  Nyquil furniture? Ha ha.  A chase lounger?  How droll, wanna try being serious for a second?  No?  Try this; "No sale."

The other four places I stopped in at were actively hostile about my wanting to see if they had such things.  Buhwhuh?

Sir, I am a potential customer, I would like to give you money in exchange for goods.  A specific good, to be sure, but it should be a mutually beneficial arrangement.  Why are you mad at me for asking if you have something in stock?

Well, Midway carries what I want and has more of it in stock than anybody else, so they get the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try to remember you are a guest here when you comment. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention.