20 January 2015

Big Time!

I've hit the big time with my little blog!

I've been made an offer by Brooks Clifford to write free ad copy for him!

WHAT A DEAL!

I don't even have to send him credit card information at this time!

SWEET!

Brooksie, baby, I am a whore not a slut.  You want me in bed you must pay.  Handsomely.

Six or seven grand will do nicely as a retainer.

Additional emails from you will be regarded as acceptance of my offer and I will expect remittence within three calendar days from transmission of the email.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.