08 January 2015

Disconnected

First my cellphone, a Motorola Droid Razr M, decided to not restart after reinserting the sd card.  I remembered that there was a forced restart button combination that made the phone act like you'd removed the battery, so I tried to Google that.

Then Verizon's FIOS box rolled tits up.

HEADDESK

Should have a new box on Friday.

New phone will take about a week. Moto X, 32gb with the football leather back and purple trim (not available in stores) using the free upgrade and the "my way" option. I'm giving up the sd card slot, but it fits my hand WAY better than the LG G3 and I just don't like Samsung.

Living in the future is a mixed blessing sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. If you still want to expand the storage, you can use a USB thumb drive that supports OTG (On The Go) USB connections.

    My first gen Moto X works with the ones from PNY: http://www.pny.com/mega-consumer/shop-all-products/usb-flash-drives

    Sandisk have then in USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 versions: http://www.sandisk.com/products/usb/dualdrive30/

    An extra benefit to the PNY one I have is that it also works with the Kindle Fire HD 6 I got for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be handy for some files, but kind of in the way for plugging into the car because it'll occupy the charging port.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.