07 March 2017

It's Hard

It's very difficult to write about gun stuff and advocate for pro-gun stuff when you're staring down the barrel of a felony charge.

It saps all your joie de vivre.

If they don't file charges, there's still probably a mess with my carry permit.

Who knows what else goes on?

At present I've got about a third of the money I need for the lawyer, THANKS! to those who've contributed so far.

I hate to be a broken record, but spread the dang word.  I really need more eyes to see this and hopefully make a donation.

1 comment:

  1. Here in Texas it wouldn't be a problem for a LTC as long as there is no conviction. I don't know about Florida. It really sucks that an arrest which results in dropped charges or an aquittal is still such a stigma. There are tons of completely innocent people like yourself who get arrested and it isn't right that you should have to spend huge $$$ just to get BS charges expunged from your record. It should just be automatic that charges that don't result in a conviction go away, or at least are not accessible to anyone outside the gov't/LE. And getting them expunged you should be able to just ask for and have a judge grant.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.