29 August 2009

Observation

I've been touchy about politics of late. Probably too touchy.

Something I have noticed about the people attempting to engage me in political discussion is their amazing inability to spell, punctuate, capitalize or use grammar.

I think that, from now on, my replies to their posts will consist chiefly of correcting their spelling and grammar. I wish to have an educated, adult, conversation on politics. If my "opponent" cannot demonstrate they they have completed grade school usage of the language, then I maintain they have not attained a grade school understanding of civics and are therefore not able to have an educated, adult, conversation on politics.

There! the bar is set, and none to high.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.