27 March 2015

Why Does It Always Surprise You?

I am continually astonished to find people who are confused about someone behaving in accordance with their religion.

What's so hard to understand here?

Likewise I am constantly baffled, as an atheist, with the expectation that I confirm to the expectations of someone else's religion.

Then on top of it all, I cannot fathom how many atheists combine those and insist that the religious conform to their expectations of behavior and display no behavior related to faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.