It happens occasionally.
We have a fruit rat in the garage.
I thought I heard it chewing on something near the car-parts shelf, but couldn't flush it out.
Tonight we saw the cat food container was well chewed.
Poisons on order.
It happens occasionally.
We have a fruit rat in the garage.
I thought I heard it chewing on something near the car-parts shelf, but couldn't flush it out.
Tonight we saw the cat food container was well chewed.
Poisons on order.
You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.
Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.
If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.
If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.
You are just feeding your cat too much. Turn that useless bastard into a killing machine.
ReplyDeleteMilton
Fun fact! A well fed housecat is often a more effective killer than one hunting to feed.
Delete