13 June 2011

Awkward Moment

America is at an awkward stage.

We're well past the point where we believe that voting will fix anything.

We're past the point where screaming from the soapbox is having an influence with the elected officials.

It's getting apparent that we should have started shooting the bastards a while ago.

We're realizing that someone is going to have to be the first person to take that shot and we are pretty damn certain that the first shot will be the only shot.  So we hold fire, not wanting to be that one person.

If I am going to be the only person shooting, I think that shooting myself is the cleaner solution.

I have some hope for 2012, but not much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.