06 June 2011

What I did this weekend...

Beyond the Fold we have pics.


That's the Vehicle Assembly Building behind my ugly mug.

The guy we were following had a neat bumper sticker (Click to embiggen):


We flagrantly violated the No Firearms policy: because, A, we had no place to put them besides the car and B, they didn't bother to check to see if we were complying.  We did do them the courtesy of not carrying on our person though.

The Hot Rod PowerTour let us do a lap around the VAB as part of a special promotion.  Way bunches of fun!

Then we jaunted up to Cecil, Georgia.

Northern Florida has a bit of a wildfire thing going on.


At the track in Cecil with Marv, my event photographer.  A bystander was nice enough to snap this pic and give Marv his camera back.

Sadly I have not the time or money to do the long haul; but someday... someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.