23 May 2013

Shaking Things Up

It's officially too darn hot to wear a shirt over the top of a t-shirt while wearing pants.

I see why Robb dispenses with them now.

I have just enough sense of style to not want to wear a covering shirt while wearing shorts.

That means the Miami Classic II gets retired for the summer and I am back to pocket/IWB carry.

Just to shake things up a tad, I'm rocking the Glock 21 in a Galco Summer Comfort!



It's not ideal for carry in the Vette, but it's bearable.  The Snubby S&W is better there, but many fewer shots!

Yes, I am printing a bit.  That's still legal here, and this is prolly the tightest t-shirt I own.  I have baggier stuff that I normally wear untucked for summer.  The color is a giveaway too, wearing black outside in the Florida sun is asking for it, especially when you're a fat-ass like I am.

1 comment:

  1. I have a 21 and a 30 and tried about every holster there is in an attempt to carry one or the other 100% of the time, but failed. The best I came up with is a .357 LCR in my right front pocket.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.