26 May 2013

FFRF FUCK OFF

You want to know something you fuckwads?

This is America and we put crosses on memorials.

Just like a skull and crossbones means poison today and not pirate; a cross does not denote religious affiliation on a veteran's memorial.

How do I know?

HAVE YOU MISERABLE WASTES OF WATER AND TRACE ELEMENTS EVER BOTHERED TO ASK US WHAT THAT CROSS MEANS AND WHAT THE MEMORIAL IS DEDICATED TO?

Cue cricket.

Actually, it did get asked once and you flat you said you were lied to.

Let's get to the core issue.  What that cross means to YOU is Christianity, not me.  Not my fellows.  Not most Americans.

The person with a problem is you.

Just like I demand that immigrants to this nation become Americans, I expect people born here to be Americans as well.  It's clear you aren't familiar with the culture you're living in.

So, go die in a fire you pricks.  I'll even give you a gallon of gas and a road flare if you don't have your own.  But kill yourselves.  Emulate the followers of Rev Jim Jones and drink cyanide laced bargain not-Kool-Aid® beverage.

The world will be a better place without you!

If you're a member of this shitheel organization and you're reading this, don't bother replying; just commit suicide and do some damn good for once in your misbegotten life.

PS: You're fucking cowards too.  Not one instance where you confront Muslims that I can find.  Fucking bullies only pick on people they know won't fight back.

1 comment:

  1. I actually used to be a member of FFRF. I agree with your accusation of cowardice when it comes to Islam. What really got my goat was when they were absolutely beside themselves with glee when the Catholics were going to be forced to pay for birth control (as part of the health insurance). I figured out that they're just hypocrites; they don't want religious orgs enforcing their morality on the rest of the world, but by God/FSM/Allah/etc they're going to enforce theirs on the world. I wrote a very pleasant email challenging them and they ignored it for a couple of weeks. I then wrote a nasty email saying that if they can't be bothered to respond to a member's query, there was no point in belonging, so I had them cancel my membership. THAT one got their attention. I agree. They need to fuck off.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.