03 March 2014

Inflationary Index

Charlotte is an early R604 (again).

Tabitha will soon be a late R603.

I keep track of my parts sources and prices.

In 2009 it was possible to make an R604 for about $750.

Today to replicate that feat is more along the lines of $900.

The blame is squarely affixed to retro becoming popular and the panic making ANY AR part more desirable as the preferred parts dried up.

Coupled with whomever in DC decided that barrels could not be imported or reimported and you end up with a perfect storm of price increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.