07 March 2014

In The Immortal Words Of Mike Muir


Just 'cause you don't understand what's going on
Don't mean it don't make no sense
And just 'cause you don't like it
Don't mean it ain't no good

and let me tell you something

Before you go taking a walk in my world
You better take a look at the real world
'Cause this ain't no
Mister Roger's Neighborhood

Can you say, "Feel like shit?"
Yea maybe sometimes I do feel like shit
I ain't happy 'bout it, but I'd rather feel like
Shit than be full of shit

And if I offended you, oh I'm sorry
But maybe you need to be offended
But here's my apology
And one more thing, fuck you!

'Cause you can't bring me down

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.